Wednesday, August 02, 2006

In the words of Kylie, "Lets Get Philosophical"


Fair enough; the title doesn't scan perhaps as well as Kylie's actual song "Lets get physical", but I needed something pithy to begin with. Is the opposite of dry humour "wet humour"?

Anyhoo, I thought today I might address the age old unanswerable question of:
When a tree falls in a forest, does it make a sound?

Not that I like to toot my own trombone, but I feel that the question could have been put better as:
Does a prawn sandwich taste of anything if nobody eats it?

I accept that by not answering a question, but in fact asking another one, I have proved little purpose, however I felt that the question was a bit iffy. Not that my prawn-sandwich question is much better, but it provides a slightly different viewpoint.
Perhaps for foodlovers.

No comments: