Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It turned into a bit of a rant..

So I've basically neglected my responsibilities for a little while; I haven't posted anything except pictures and videos. Yeah, very lazy.

Have another video.


But on a more inspirational note, I'll give you a quote by Brittany Murphy:
"Everybody has difficult years, but a lot of times the difficult years end up being the greatest years of your entire life, if you survive them."

Oh, and North Korea have full nuclear capabilities, and are "a threat to peace".
What's the betting that its us who attacks first? We do love our pre-emptive strikes! Surely the people who start wars should be seen as more of a threat..
The reason Britain are so nice to America? We don't want them to attack. The "Special Relationship" is more like going out with a slightly scary partner that you don't want to break up with, in case they bomb you.

I'd have thought that the country with the most ASSault weapons (that's right, I made an ass joke to show my rage. Although in Britain it should be "arse" but it didn't fit too well into the word assault.) Anyway, surely the country with the most assault weapons should be the biggest threat to PEACE?

"We need to be able to defend ourselves, something'th amendment etc"

Well stop attacking people and I might believe you. And no, somebody building a weapon isn't reason to attack. They're just copying you because you're so cool.

1 comment:

Vigilante said...

Cal, I would certainly welcome British comments on Sir Richard Dannatt's statements!