Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm back


(Please note, I've already managed to balls it up by posting this entry to my old blog. Smooth.)



Well it's been about 6 months since my last post. I'm can tell that you missed me.

The last few months have seen a large amount of change in my life, and the following few hold even more for me. That said however, my sense of political outrage (and also viewership of the Daily Show) has continued, and I thought it was about time I posted again.

This page is as much for me as it is for anybody else; I hope that I can look back one day, and laugh at my precocious and idealistic tendencies; around the time that I'm driving a Benz and voting conservative. (I jest)



Please note, I do not own the copywright to many of the photos on this blog. If you would like me to take it down (not because you're a Conservative or something though), please drop me an email.

2 comments:

Vigilante said...

Welcome back, Cal. So, I hear you want to trade countries?

Let me think about that. . . .

Unknown said...

Great Britain: Where ineptitude meets polite bewilderment.